• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures New tiel's gonna be here any minute now!!!

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
:dead: I hope he's going to be sleepy! I don't like getting animals this late.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Go to vet asap!!!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Poor baby! Make sure the bleeding has stopped and the boo boo is cleaned before putting him to bed. Don't let the other Bird near him again for a while until you're pretty sure it's not going to happen again, and then keep a towel handy to separate them in a hurry!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Poor baby! Make sure the bleeding has stopped and the boo boo is cleaned before putting him to bed. Don't let the other Bird near him again for a while until you're pretty sure it's not going to happen again, and then keep a towel handy to separate them in a hurry!
Yeah, he's got his own cage. Thank Christ the other bird didn't get his eye

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Good job Garet!!! Hang in there.

My cousin lives in Montreal. I'm originally from Toronto!

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
From the pic it doesn't look too deep. He'll settle down and get some sleep. Rough homecoming for the handsome guy!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
From the pic it doesn't look too deep. He'll settle down and get some sleep. Rough homecoming for the handsome guy!
Yeah. If it was any worse than this, we'd be going in. :| Poor thing had the back of his neck plucked.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Awww... Take it slow with him. Let him make the moves toward you. Gain his trust and he'll love you forever!

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Awww... Take it slow with him. Let him make the moves toward you. Gain his trust and he'll love you forever!
I will. He already stood on my hand for a few seconds while I gave him food and water, but I'm not pushing him. Going to let him rest for now.

They didn't even naaaaame him.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:shocking:What the heck?? I was excited thinking you were getting the tiel from the pet shop after all, but wondered why it was so late. How'd this poor thing find his way to you? Regardless, thank you for taking him in.

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh dear... Just saw this. Glad he's with you now!!! but poor baby :( Will be anxiously awaiting updates. Again, such a relief that he's got a good caring home now!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Poor little bird! :( I’m excited to hear what he will be like tomorrow. He’ll be happy he can have some peace and not be bothered by those other birds. :heart:Congratulations!:dance4:

Garet

Real Name
Garet
:shocking:What the heck?? I was excited thinking you were getting the tiel from the pet shop after all, but wondered why it was so late. How'd this poor thing find his way to you? Regardless, thank you for taking him in.
I really wasn't expecting to get him either. :/ But I was curious and asked and something just felt off. They were really pushing to re-home him tonight and kept talking about their birds being unhappy together. I just had an inkling that he was supposed to be here.

Screenshot_20190913-192803.png

It must have happened recently. He didn't look messed up in the ad. :| They had several photos.