• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Snuggle Buddies (Not Happening!)

Summzz

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Summer
Claire (Left) always tries to attack Mango (Right). I turned my back for one second, today was the first day this happened. I cant tell if he was enjoying the snuggles, or terrified to death.
View attachment 338036
As cute as this was (and what a great photo opportunity), not letting this happen again!

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Your birds are beautiful! Especially Mango, that's such a bright orange!!!

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I can’t view the attachment, not sure why

Summzz

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Summer
Your birds are beautiful! Especially Mango, that's such a bright orange!!!
Thank you so much :) He is much brighter in person. It's one of the reasons we are 99% sure he is male (was going to get him DNA tested back in February but our appointment was canceled due to covid!)
I can’t view the attachment, not sure why
Oh no! I can see it's not working for some reason. I'm not sure if I can edit the post so I will re attach the photo here! 20200512_171303.jpg

Sodapop&Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
The look on Mango's face :laughing7: And Claire just sneakily "I'm not doing anything! Just preening the foots!" Very cute birds. :)

Summzz

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Summer
The look on Mango's face :laughing7: And Claire just sneakily "I'm not doing anything! Just preening the foots!" Very cute birds. :)
lol thanks! And yea, I felt bad for Mango as I turned around and saw what she was doing. Normally she goes after him so I think he might have been frozen scared, so I had to rescue him lol. I think it was part of her plan of attack!