• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New shiny big boy feathers!

Parutti

Jogging around the block
Avenue Spotlight Award
Opie is a little over a year old and is BUSY BUSY BUSY all the time!! He needs a LOT of mental stimulation to stay happy and is a total character!

He loves how his voice echoes inside that glass bowl! Once I pretended I couldn't see him while he was in there and now he thinks it's HILARIOUS :) He'll hide in there and laugh at me looking for him, then pop out the top and "surprise" me :laugh::roflmao:

He is by far the most vocal bird I've had in my home - chattering or singing or whistling all day long every day unless he's sleeping, and even then he sometimes mumbles to himself LOL

He is determined to make friends with my African Ringneck, and is making slow progress. It's amazing watching how he's matured and really observes Cotton (ARN) to see what works and what doesn't.

He also has a massive man crush on my son's cockatiel and follows the two tiels everywhere whenever my son visits. Poor Sunny, my long term foster tiel, doesn't get nearly the respect even though he leaves all his sunflower seeds for Opie to steal ;)

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Opie is a little over a year old and is BUSY BUSY BUSY all the time!! He needs a LOT of mental stimulation to stay happy and is a total character!

He loves how his voice echoes inside that glass bowl! Once I pretended I couldn't see him while he was in there and now he thinks it's HILARIOUS :) He'll hide in there and laugh at me looking for him, then pop out the top and "surprise" me :laugh::roflmao:

He is by far the most vocal bird I've had in my home - chattering or singing or whistling all day long every day unless he's sleeping, and even then he sometimes mumbles to himself LOL

He is determined to make friends with my African Ringneck, and is making slow progress. It's amazing watching how he's matured and really observes Cotton (ARN) to see what works and what doesn't.

He also has a massive man crush on my son's cockatiel and follows the two tiels everywhere whenever my son visits. Poor Sunny, my long term foster tiel, doesn't get nearly the respect even though he leaves all his sunflower seeds for Opie to steal ;)
Such an amazing update I love the bowl peekaboo

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award

Hahaha that's absolutely adorable :xflove:

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
That head tilt cuteness :awww:
Opie is like a cat !!:pinklol2:
I love him inside the globe !!:pinkgrin::leslieatwork:

zoo mom