• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New pics of the chickies and final tally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
OMGoodness, I just looked at the diaper site that was linked to. I went to the photo gallery and saw the guy with the chicken on his shoulder the way we have parrots on our shoulders. I love it! :lol:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Does have a resemblance to the owner :)

wezl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Carla Rae
I just put Bloo and Coco outside, first time. I don't have the coop built yet. I have most of the materials. I hope to get it done this weekend.
Isn't it cool, seeing them running around in diapers, not having to worry too much with them on our shoulders! Although, I don't think I'll do that with Alvin! She'd probably peck my eye out, LOL!
The woman I got Bloo, Coco, and the little black one (who is getting lighter bars on her wings!) hatched a set with blue and splash silkies! I wanted to take one of the blue ones so bad!
She had 16 eggs that were in her incubator. It was accidently unplugged overnight. She was sure they wouldn't make it, which is why she got the older silkies (she actually had two) and the Polish, they're 5-6 weeks. I'm not sure why she also got 4 mixed, they're two weeks old now. 13 of her 16 eggs hatched, which was why she found homes for the older ones

Lex123

Rollerblading along the road
Aren't chicks fun? We have four right now, with 20+ chickens already, and one hen sitting on 10 eggs!

Daisy's Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
ALERT: Cuteness overload!!! hehe :) :)

wezl

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Carla Rae
Re: New pics of the chickies and final tally/chipmunks

I talked to the kid earlier. He didn't get to meet the three new chicks because we picked them up after meeting his Dad in Montgomery. He's named the black chickie!

*drum roll*
Knuckles! Hehe! It fits with the weird toes!

and we have two other new babies.
Chipmunks about 5 weeks old!
All chippies are called Sonic
All possums are Ku-me
That way they have names without being named, if that makes sense.
We've never had two chipmunks at the same time, so one is Sonic, the other Shadow. I think Sonic is the one that's thriving and acting "wild" The other might be a bit younger. It's smaller, calmer, but still eating well
I haven't taken pics yet. I'm feeding them and checking their weight, but not handling them because of their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.