• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT New Oven Fresh Bites Parakeet from Caitec in stock

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
New Parakeet size Oven Fresh Bites!

OFBKeet.jpg
Same classic nutrition! I am so happy to announce we are one of the first stores with them!

c
New Parrot Cookies, formerly Baked Munchies
BNut.jpg APPLEcin.jpg COCOpap.jpg
New Arrivals are here! www.kazoobirdandcompany.com

Last edited:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Very excited about this! I think I will order a bag from you and mix it with the larger size. Sunset is finally starting to eat them, and I hope my other two will soon follow. I love the ingredients!

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill
Omg, is this a small version of the ones you sent to me? They're like crack, or potato chips. I had to move them to the fridge to disguise their location from Monaco.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Omg, is this a small version of the ones you sent to me? They're like crack, or potato chips. I had to move them to the fridge to disguise their location from Monaco.
I sent you the cookies. They are treats. There are just more flavors now. The food is a pellet that is a baked pellet with all wholesome ingredients. It is just now finally available for the little birds. The original Oven Fresh bites still exists for larger birds.

I agree, those cookies are like crack, my crew here loves them. :)

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Claire, it's hard to tell from the picture. Can you please tell me - are the parakeet sized ofb about the size of the cockatiel zupreem pellets?

I'm still working on a bag of the medium sized ofb so I don't need any right now but if those are comparable to the zupreem's size I'll probably pick up a bag and see if Blu eats those better than the medium size one.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Claire, it's hard to tell from the picture. Can you please tell me - are the parakeet sized ofb about the size of the cockatiel zupreem pellets?

I'm still working on a bag of the medium sized ofb so I don't need any right now but if those are comparable to the zupreem's size I'll probably pick up a bag and see if Blu eats those better than the medium size one.
They are comparable I think by looking at the picture I took.

@Tiel Feathers has purchased a bag of them. Here is a picture of them in the bag. They appear to be relatively just about the same size.

20191221_194636.jpg

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
@Tiel Feathers Feedback requested on the likeness, aroma and overall review please.

Thank you!

I am currently out of stock on these *** they are on order***

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
For anyone inquiring about the listed ingredients:

Ingredients: All natural gourmet ingredient list: Oat Flour, White Millet Flour, Oatmeal, Sunflower Oil, Sunflower Meal, Soybean Meal, Glycerine, Dried Egg Product, Wheat Germ Meal, Lentils, Barley Flour, Peanut Meal, Natural Flavors, Dicalcium Phosphate, Carrots, Red Bell Peppers, Alfalfa Meal,Marigold Meal, Calcium Carbonate, Oyster Shell, Peas, Blueberries, Apples, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, L-Threonine, DL-Methionine, Methylsulfonylmethane, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Essential Oils, Herbs and Spices, Saponins, Wheat Meal, Yucca Extract, Silicon dioxide, Potassium Iodide, Niacin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate.

Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein (min) - 15.0% Crude Fat (min) - 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) - 4.0

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
My birdies are eating the Oven Fresh Bites! That being said, they are still the last thing they eat in their food bowl. For some reason they like the bigger size better, but I’m not sure why since the ingredients are the same. Maybe it’s the shape, but I have to crumble those up, which is a pain. I think they smell amazing, like cookies, and I like the ingredients. They don’t have soy or wheat as the first ingredient and there is no added sugar. I think I will keep the Oven Fresh Bites and Roudybush as their main pellets from now on.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That's good to hear! I will have more coming in soon.

A great pellet option no doubt. :)

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
@Love My Zons I just looked at your website and it said it was out of stock - hope I was looking at the right thing.
Yes, these are on order. I should have them next week! I will message you when I get them in if that's okay?

Thank you :)