• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mollymco

Moving in
Real Name
Molly
Hello all! I’m Molly. I don’t currently have a bird, but I am looking to get one! I used to babysit a budgie, and have always wanted a bird since I was a kid, just was waiting until the right time. I am seriously looking at Eclectus as they have always been my favorite. I am looking for any advice you can give! I have done all my research on them and know they require a more tedious diet, attention, etc. My biggest question would be if any Eclectus owners have office jobs and have to leave their parrots during the day and if they have had any problems. I want to be able to have all the time in the world with the bird once I get it and am extremely devoted to caring for it, I just always think worse case scenarios beforehand. Can’t wait to be a part of this forum and hopefully have a bird someday soon!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the forum Molly! :fairy2:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Welcome. Try posting any questions in the eclectus section.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome! :)

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Welcome Aboard! I'm so glad you're here!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Welcome to the Avenue! :)

...as @zoo mom said, post in the Eclectus section...;)

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
Welcome to the Avian Avenue!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome to AA.

Snowghost

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
Welcome, I have had parrots for 30 years and I also work. I feel guilty leaving them but the first thing in the morning I take care of my current baby, in photo, meet Paco. I greet him when I come home and he is out to play. I always say good morning, spend time, get ready to leave. When I come home he is my priority, I greet him, spend time with him we have veggies at 6. I don't consider his diet tedious, I enjoy introducing him to new fresh foods. I don't know much about Eclectus parrots, I'm sure there are many groups with information about them. Regardless of the species each parrot has it's own personality. Good luck in your search.

Mollymco

Moving in
Real Name
Molly
Welcome, I have had parrots for 30 years and I also work. I feel guilty leaving them but the first thing in the morning I take care of my current baby, in photo, meet Paco. I greet him when I come home and he is out to play. I always say good morning, spend time, get ready to leave. When I come home he is my priority, I greet him, spend time with him we have veggies at 6. I don't consider his diet tedious, I enjoy introducing him to new fresh foods. I don't know much about Eclectus parrots, I'm sure there are many groups with information about them. Regardless of the species each parrot has it's own personality. Good luck in your search.
Awesome! It makes me feel a little bit better that there are people working while still being able to care for a parrot. Paco is gorgeous! I am thinking if worse comes to worst, I could possibly get a bird sitter, but you never know!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
welcome