• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New List of Available Birds

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
AWWW comon could find you a sweet lil surrender...he wont even notice:hehe:
I've been looking, I'm so terrible! He would definitely notice, unfortunately...but too late! The bird would already be home, see :D
I've sent out a couple e-mails to CL ads and some on Kijiji to the rescues to see what they have, but trying to not be too serious about it.
But even when the birds have their own room he will know. He can't go a day now without getting a kiss from "his baby Ella" :rolleyes:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Please contact me if you are interested in adopting or fostering!!!!

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
If only I was twenty yrs younger and lived in the same Country as you! I have the land and would have loved to have built avaries etc and spent my life after work looking after birds. that would be heaven to me, but it came at the wrong time. So what will be will be. Do hope all the birds find forever homes and thank you for all you are doing to help them.:hug8::heart::hug8:

M

M.C Bird Rescue

AWW ANN!!! If you were in the same country I would be calling you to take in birds. LOL

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Update:

Moluccan going to foster home in Ohio.
IRN - Going to Rescue in Ann Arbor

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
ALL birds have been vet checked, cbc drawn, disease and infection clear,sexed and groomed by Dr. Scott McDonald.
Crystal how often does Dr. McDonald come to MI? I have heard of him in other post. What all do you test for? I just had Roxy vet checked and was wondering if she ran test I really didn't need.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

HMM...he comes about every 3 months. You can check out his website. He posts all of his testings and what he does there.

Scott E. McDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.