• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New kitten

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awww he´s adorable! :swoon: :faint:

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
My Neighbor is going to take her and have her spayed. She likes to be outside an she has other cats so she will be happy and well taken care of

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
With those large round eyes, how about 'Owl' as a name?

He's adorable- thank you for caring for him, his siblings, and of course, Mom. :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Your new kitten is adorable. Will you keep it as an indoor cat? Such a sweet little fluffy pressie mumma cat gave you :heart:

Catherine89

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
Thanks everyone ,Those are some cute name ideas. Yes he will be a indoor kitty. Two of them have some pretty nasty gashes on them the poor things. They all will be going the the vet. Luckily mom is keeping them clean. The white ones are still a little wild so after work today I will hold them to work on there trust for humans. My hopes is to find the white ones nice homes

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
What a cutie.
Skittles, tigger, Looks like he has an M on his forehead so maybe an M name of some
Kind
Interesting note. Almost all tabby cats have an M on their forehead.

For names how about Spot. :D (Couldn't resist. Commander Data on Star Trek The Next Generation has an orange tabby cat named Spot.)
I don't know if you have a preference for People names or other names. And is it male or female. For a boy Darius or Charles/Charlie for a girl Cecilia or Marie.

Catherine89

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
A large Dog kennel. Luckily they are to big to stick there heads through the bars. It also keeps my two curious dogs from getting a pop on the nose from mom. I put a old sheet and a bed( which they play in instead of sleep on) its also big enough for a litter pan and food and water.