• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New cages almost ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
The big day of the move is almost upon us. John has put on the last of the handles on the last cage and is now just fixing in the feeders and we will be ready to set them up ready for Jay and Chaz to move in.
As I know it takes ages to set up one from scratch, decided to bring them into the sittingroom and do it in front of them. They can watch and get used to them being there.
Next day as soon as breakfast has been eaten, the move is going to happen. It will be a case of leaving Chaz out as normal onto his playstand perch and removing his favourite bits into the new cage. Close the door of the old one and put the new cage in its place with the door open.
Nowdo you think it is going to work??? It is going to have to.
Once he is in, then the same treatment for Jay with hopefully the same result. HELP:omg:

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Hon, things never go as planned with birds....just "wing" it.....:rofl::rofl: and let us know what happens....and WHERE are the pictures????????????:laughing12::hug8:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
I will make an effort to take some tomorrow Billie faye, but dont hold your breath as my batteries are getting low!

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
AAWWWW well, I guess a mental/word picture will have to do!:dancing::dancing:

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Lost this thread and posted the pictures somewhere else! Never to be seen again probably! Sorry about that, but someone might come across them in the year dot.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.