• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Cage Layout!

KiwiConure

Strolling the yard
Yesterday was Kiwi's (VERY overdue) cage scrubbing. Toy removal, seed guard dismantle, scrubbing, rinsing and drying plus putting everything back took an overall 4.5 hours! My first year of college + work placement is coming to a close so I've been crammed, but it's finally done!

For the first time since I got her in August, she doesn't have her longest rope perch stretching across from bowl to bowl, rather I'm seeing how she likes to use her other perches. I'm keeping an eye on one though since her water bowl one is curved and tends to flip over. We're waiting on the arrival of a new toy and swing from Etsy! This will be her first time with those finger trap toys, we're both excited :D Feel free to add tips or constructive criticism! I always have such a hard time being pleased with how her cage looks!

20210516_182835.jpg 20210516_182848.jpg 20210516_182857.jpg

SeñorBirb

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ella
I think it looks really good! I would suggest adding a few more shredding toys. Kiwi will be very happy with her new setup! :D

KiwiConure

Strolling the yard
I think it looks really good! I would suggest adding a few more shredding toys. Kiwi will be very happy with her new setup! :D
Thank you! I live in a smaller town in a small province, so there isn't many proper, good toys in our petstores, and our closest PetSmart is an hour away (Covid is acting up again so no petsmart road trips for me). Amazon and SquawkBox has been my best friend so far, and I'm certainly investing in some solid shredding toys soon :D

bobatea

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Boba
Luky!
- boba da conure