• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Cage in Australia Help

StarTrick

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Zoe
I'm trying to find a new indoor cage for my Eclectus, whilst being in Australia - but, like most people know, trying to find good cages here is hard as heck. Even second-hand is practically impossible.

I've managed to find this https://www.budtrol.com/product/190...d-bird-cage-gym-ladder-swing-toy-hanger-c25a/ from budtrol, it's a bit bigger than my current one and seems much better quality. May I get a second opinion? That's a decent bit bigger than the minimum reqs, right? There's a white one which for some reason looks taller even though they claim they're the same dimensions. Might just be an illusion? I would really prefer not to get white :( If this isn't good enough then I am truly lost. Why does it have to be so hard, lol.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
This is what I get when I click the link- I haven’t seen this before so I’m unsure what to think 8988CB8D-FB48-482D-A89F-7FA20DBC8383.png

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I bought most of my cages from ezydeal. I don’t think there’s likely to be much of a difference in quality to the one you’re looking at but I’m not totally sure. I have no clue on bar spacing etc for an Ekkie but I’ll add a link for the place I used- there are other outlets in other states I believe.. https://ezydealaustralia.com.au/pet-supplies/bird-supplies