• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New budgie! Name suggestions?

NBGwen

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gwen
d'awwww he is so cute!!! The first name that popped in my head was Aquarius (no doubt because of the blue lol). Echo is another. But you'd be better at knowing his personality and what suits him. Like you could make him regal - Lord Blue of Woodington (he's sitting on wood...I'm kinda of weird sometimes) Or Sir Lancelot, OOOO Prince Louis (like the new baby prince). Or you could go simple like Bob. Oh my, thought just popped into my head - Lord Robert of Blue - Bob for short :roflmao:

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a sweet and pretty boy. I sometimes like my birds to have complimentary names with each other. What are your other birds' names? Sometimes I think about an initial and go from there, certainly a color (I had a parakeet my kids named Miss Blue), where the birds are from originally (my caiques were Nina and Paco) or a certain behavior can inspire a name (Sassy).

I think girls area easier to name, but I do like a strong boy name. Since he has a yellow head, maybe a play on Sunny and name him Sonny.

BirbFluff

Moving in
Real Name
Madison
d'awwww he is so cute!!! The first name that popped in my head was Aquarius (no doubt because of the blue lol). Echo is another. But you'd be better at knowing his personality and what suits him. Like you could make him regal - Lord Blue of Woodington (he's sitting on wood...I'm kinda of weird sometimes) Or Sir Lancelot, OOOO Prince Louis (like the new baby prince). Or you could go simple like Bob. Oh my, thought just popped into my head - Lord Robert of Blue - Bob for short :roflmao:
Omg those are all great ideas! ♡ you gave me the idea to call him Mr.Darcy lol.

BirbFluff

Moving in
Real Name
Madison
What a sweet and pretty boy. I sometimes like my birds to have complimentary names with each other. What are your other birds' names? Sometimes I think about an initial and go from there, certainly a color (I had a parakeet my kids named Miss Blue), where the birds are from originally (my caiques were Nina and Paco) or a certain behavior can inspire a name (Sassy).

I think girls area easier to name, but I do like a strong boy name. Since he has a yellow head, maybe a play on Sunny and name him Sonny.
He seems very calm and dignified lol unlike my other bird misha who is sassy and very hyper.

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
All my birds (that aren't previously named) get names from royalty, literature or my ancestors.