• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New breeder

Jehri

Moving in
Real Name
Jennifer Dennett
I’m new to the forum her but not to forums and not to birds. I had birds on and off as a kid. My first introduction to hand feeding was my Congo African Grey Gimpy and now I’m full on into breeding birds as an extended hobby. I currently have budgies; including American standards, clearwings, recessive pieds, and hopefully soon rainbows. I also have cockatiels to include; pieds, pearls, whiteface and lutino. Parrotlets including pieds, creamino and various shades of grey and turquoise. Scarlet chested parakeets. Also green cheek conures with many color mutations available from the pairs we have. We also have ring neck doves that have recently been added to our collection and an Indian Ringneck that will soon be paired up and should be in the box next season.
We strive to give our breeders adequate space and enrichment to be happy birds as well as proper nutrition to be health birds so that our customers get the best baby possible. Our birds get to play with toys and get treats just as a bird in your own home would. We socialize our babies with kids and pets so they are not shy when they come to your home.
It’s a labor of love for my whole family.The kids all have their set chores and get involved in care. We truly love what we do and I’m here to learn any more information that I can. I’m constantly reading looking at the most up to date information and I hope I can do some of that here

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue Jennifer :) :starshower1:

Monaco

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly Hill

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

Dorcas George

:hello: Welcome to the Avenue! Do you mind saying where you are located?

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
Welcome

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Welcome!

(can’t wait for those pictures!)

BreezyTiel

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Erica
@Jehri What mutations are your cockatiel breeding pairs? I have A pied and a whiteface pearl pied. Do you know how to theoretically breed for whiteface? I'm getting the feeling that breeding for whiteface is difficult.

Jehri

Moving in
Real Name
Jennifer Dennett
@Jehri What mutations are your cockatiel breeding pairs? I have A pied and a whiteface pearl pied. Do you know how to theoretically breed for whiteface? I'm getting the feeling that breeding for whiteface is difficult.
I have pearls, pieds, pearl/pieds, lutino, clear pied, white face and a white face pied. If you are looking for white face the mate for your whiteface needs to be split to white face or white face. You need two copies of the white gene for expression