• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New apartment !

Kate&Bean

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kate Ivey
Frankie and Maude are looking at a new house ! Hopefully once the inspection passes they’ll be closing;)

I got this one off of Wayfair- it was labeled as “tucker murphy” but was identical to the Prevue charming aviary. Sure enough it came in a Prevue box. I’m happy with it so far! The long perches that came with it are pretty big for them tho which surprised me !

They’re slowly getting used to it. I’m hoping the roof thing helps them feel safe! I feel like it’s been hard to give them a “hidey spot” without turning it into a love nest. I’ve had to use the fake eggs once already and even the little triangle hut had a random egg!o_O

They enjoy their time out so I think they’ll like this new bigger space. I’ll be happy to add toys without feeling like I’m taking up all their room.

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
They look so small next to that cage :)

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That looks great! I find it annoying how Wayfair rebrands everything.

Kate&Bean

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kate Ivey
It should be about the same as their old one. It’s a removable grate over a removable tray. I think it’ll be easier to keep their stuff clean with more room.
They seem happier so far ! I feel like Frankie gets on Maude’s nerves chasing her around but I’m not super sure what normal looks like