• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Needing the know how

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
Ok i can find paulm oil dont even know if spelling is right
dont know whats in it or why everyone uses it but dont matter it is not to be had , so i went looking for a great something i could use hopping it might have same results
i bought omega oil consisting of grape seed extract ,extra virgin oliveand flaxseed oils could this be used in place of what you use
also forgot last month bought asv but dont know how much to add to drinking water and do you pot it in any other thing
thanks for responces in advance
i know yous have spoke of all this in past but i was to busy looking for or trying to remember to buy,,lol now i have these want to use it
thsnks

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
It's Palm Oil. Here's info on it America Palm Oil Council

As for the Apple Cider Vinegar, make sure you get the organic unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. My vet said to mix one tablespoon of ACV to one quart of water and use that for my bird's drinking water.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
Ok i can find paulm oil dont even know if spelling is right
dont know whats in it or why everyone uses it but dont matter it is not to be had , so i went looking for a great something i could use hopping it might have same results
i bought omega oil consisting of grape seed extract ,extra virgin oliveand flaxseed oils could this be used in place of what you use
also forgot last month bought asv but dont know how much to add to drinking water and do you pot it in any other thing
thanks for responces in advance
i know yous have spoke of all this in past but i was to busy looking for or trying to remember to buy,,lol now i have these want to use it
thsnks
omega oil should be ok to use instead of palm oil I would like more information on it what brand where did you get it since Percy is allergic to palm oil :hug8:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
omega oil should be ok to use instead of palm oil i would like more information on it what brand where did you get it since percy is allergic to palm oil :hug8:
i bought it at dominion the brand name is done very fancy also my eyes are bad ill give you difrent spellings im thinking it could be also a phone number for questions
1 jrresistibles 2irrestibles
1-866 595 5554 metro ca

source of omega 3 and omegia 6 polyunsated fats
source d acides gras polyinsatures omega 3 et omega 6
its a 500ml bottle cost im thinking was $7.00

hope this helps

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
thanks john we have but 1 place that sells harrisons and ill look see if they have it and ask son one day to drive me there its to far for me to get to tow trucking has been bad for months this year hate taking him off the road as hes been working long hrs and 7 days a week
i also know he would

here's the link to harrison's brand "sunshine factor"

harrison's bird foods is a family of certified organic pet bird diets that were formulated to make your bird as healthy as it can possibly be.

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]not all red palm oils are created equal.[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] what you should know...[/font][/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.