• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need to Rehome a 1 yr old loveable Sun Conure

Brens5tzus

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Brenda
1 yr old healthy, sweet Sun Conure, "Pumpkin" - Free to good loving, attentive home.
I am moving and unfortunately need to rehome him. I'm not sure of the sex. I think he's a male by the shape of his head. He has a leg band and papers. He's healthy and very sweet. He's been held/played with, cuddled every day since I bought him 1 yr ago. He knows how to "step up", wave "Hi" and say "Hi baby ". Also knows what it means when I say, "time to go night night". Very sweet, loves attention, likes to preen me. Loves peanuts, grapes, apples and to ride on my shoulder. Needs someone willing to give him attention at least 2-3 times a day.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
@Brens5tzus I guess its too late to remove you phone number. Not safe to do that on a public forum. Someone may come along and be interested. Since you just joined the private messaging will not be functioning until you have made a certain amount of post. We need a moderator to remove you phone number and it would be helpful to say where you live.

@expressmailtome @Shezbug

Brens5tzus

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Brenda
1 yr old healthy, sweet Sun Conure, "Pumpkin" - Free to good loving, attentive home.
I am moving and unfortunately need to rehome him. I'm not sure of the sex. I think he's a male by the shape of his head. He has a leg band and papers. He's healthy and very sweet. He's been held/played with, cuddled every day since I bought him 1 yr ago. He knows how to "step up", wave "Hi" and say "Hi baby ". Also knows what it means when I say, "time to go night night". Very sweet, loves attention, likes to preen me. Loves peanuts, grapes, apples and to ride on my shoulder. Needs someone willing to give him attention at least 2-3 times a day.
Located in Canisteo, NY approx 40 min NW of Corning, NY and 1 hr 15min South of Rochester, NY

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
You can keep birds in an rv. I have lived in rvs for long periods of time. Just make sure you choose an rv with room for the cage and such. We were at the rv show in Indy today. Thinking about doing it again to save money on renting a house. First of all there will be room for two larger cages at least.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@Brens5tzus I guess its too late to remove you phone number. Not safe to do that on a public forum. Someone may come along and be interested. Since you just joined the private messaging will not be functioning until you have made a certain amount of post. We need a moderator to remove you phone number and it would be helpful to say where you live.

@expressmailtome @Shezbug
Sorry, I’m only just seeing this now..... I didn’t get any notifications for being tagged :(

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Where about do you live?

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Yes tagging other members has been sporadic.

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
We have a member who is full time in RV living with their bird. Cant remember name but someone else may.