• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Need help from UK and/or NL members

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
@Ripshod did you get your order yet?
I got free standard delivery so I'm expecting it Thursday. I say expecting it, it's at the carrier's local depot so I may get it tomorrow.

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
And here's to the drivers. It's arrived, 6months supply of essentials and treats. No toys this time, I was right on the weight limit - the driver had to use a sack-barrow.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nutribird will do in a pinch. It's what my girl was weaned onto.

It is coloured so expect some funny coloured droppings.

Ulis_Beast

Real Name
Doroteja Lenassi
@tka I've tried it already, it tastes HORRIBLE. Loki wouldn't touch it. (Thankfully).. But desperate times call for desperate measures.. This is literally the lesser evil.

MaggieBee

Meeting neighbors
Hi! I think I'd be able to help you!

I would need to wait until the recently-declared state of emergency is over, as I'm going to be under enforced quarentine, but from Portugal to Croatia shipping under 2kg would be around 14€ and 1kg would be 8€. Over 2kg it gets a bit expensive, but I could divide orders up so that with even double the price it would be cheaper than the higher rates.

For example, sending two 2kg parcels would be around 27€, but sending one 4kg parcel would be nearly double that.

I checked and scarlettsparrotessentials.co.uk ships to Portugal! The other might or might not... as I don't speak dutch that's anyone's guess :geek:

It really wouldn't be any trouble... I checked their store out and it's really good! seeing as I'm having trouble finding quality supplies in my local stores (again... middle of bare-arsed nowhere) I might very well start ordering from them myself :D

Ulis_Beast

Real Name
Doroteja Lenassi
Omg!!! Thankyou so much!!
Avonturia ships to Portugal Screenshot_20200319-183642_Chrome.jpg
The shipping is 14.95 or 7.95 when you spend over 100€

I was just thinking about this as my order from the UK is still in a warehouse somewhere there.
And all of my backup plans that include my friends and family in Slovenia are off the menu, as Slovenia now recieves goods, but the post office ships only essentials, each package gets reviewed by an inspector.. :(
No other courier services are working.

MaggieBee

Meeting neighbors
Omg!!! Thankyou so much!!
Avonturia ships to Portugal View attachment 331416
The shipping is 14.95 or 7.95 when you spend over 100€

I was just thinking about this as my order from the UK is still in a warehouse somewhere there.
And all of my backup plans that include my friends and family in Slovenia are off the menu, as Slovenia now recieves goods, but the post office ships only essentials, each package gets reviewed by an inspector.. :(
No other courier services are working.
yeah, things around here are.... interesting as well. Next two weeks I'll be definitely home-bound and incoming goods are subject to embargo. It's a rubbish situation all around.

But as soon as I'm free again we'll arrange to get your things shipped to me :heart:

Last edited by a moderator: