• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

need help figuring out safety of airfryer

Pie

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
there was an older thread about this but i decided it might be a better idea to make my own;
can anyone find are the princess brand aerofryers bird safe? my dad has just bought one, and while bird room door stays tightly shut when anyone is cooking anything in the kitchen i just want to know are these fryers bird safe. for some reason i am completely lost trying to google does it have teflon or not.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'm not familiar with that brand. I would contact the company and specifically ask if the coating is PTFE and PFOA free.

Free bird

Meeting neighbors
there was an older thread about this but i decided it might be a better idea to make my own;
can anyone find are the princess brand aerofryers bird safe? my dad has just bought one, and while bird room door stays tightly shut when anyone is cooking anything in the kitchen i just want to know are these fryers bird safe. for some reason i am completely lost trying to google does it have teflon or not.
From my understanding the non stick coatings used on our cookware can become dangerous when you scratch it with metal utensils or when it gets too hot. Generally speaking air friers and ovens don't get hot enough to damage those coatings