• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need advise birdsgather.com

KotaSeitz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dakota seitz
Need to know if anyone has bought birds from this website. It doesn’t seem legit to me. Need advise please! They have my dream bird and it seems too good to be true

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Grrr. I’m not sure why but my phone never opens these properly so I can’t read it all, usually if they offer to sell eggs, ship worldwide, don’t use PayPal they are not legit.

KotaSeitz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dakota seitz
Grrr. I’m not sure why but my phone never opens these properly so I can’t read it all, usually if they offer to sell eggs, ship worldwide, don’t use PayPal they are not legit.
Yeah I looked further into it and saw a bunch of red flags. So disheartening. Their address shows that they are a shipping company and they are saying all of their birds are vaccinated. Damn. The search continues haha. Thanks for your help

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Aww. Well glad you spotted it´s a scam.

Good luck on your continued search :) Maybe bookmark that article so you have it for reference in the future.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The address is a rented mailbox at a shipping center located on Burbank Blvd.
The write ups seem to come from various resources and some of the info makes
absolutely no sense.
Regarding macaws:
" Their uproarious screeches make correspondence with different birds simply. "
" As you could envision, they come from a functioning public activity, and you as an owner ought to hope to give a sufficient measure of time to ..."
LOL

From their faq:
"Can I cancel my order once it’s placed?
Because of the complexity of our supply chain management and inventory systems, live animal orders are not available for modification, cancellation, returns, or refunds once your order is placed.
However, when your order is placed, your items are automatically added to our supply chain management system. Therefore, interrupting this structure is quite pricey in terms of human resource attention needs and inventory control." :roflmao:

KotaSeitz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dakota seitz
The address is a rented mailbox at a shipping center located on Burbank Blvd.
The write ups seem to come from various resources and some of the info makes
absolutely no sense.
Regarding macaws:
" Their uproarious screeches make correspondence with different birds simply. "
" As you could envision, they come from a functioning public activity, and you as an owner ought to hope to give a sufficient measure of time to ..."
LOL

From their faq:
"Can I cancel my order once it’s placed?
Because of the complexity of our supply chain management and inventory systems, live animal orders are not available for modification, cancellation, returns, or refunds once your order is placed.
However, when your order is placed, your items are automatically added to our supply chain management system. Therefore, interrupting this structure is quite pricey in terms of human resource attention needs and inventory control." :roflmao:
Lol yeah I got a kick out of reading further into their site on my lunch break today. One red flag after the other hahah. Hopefully people are smart enough to see through everything. I reported the site so hopefully it gets taken down.

KotaSeitz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Dakota seitz
Need to know if anyone has bought birds from this website. It doesn’t seem legit to me. Need advise please! They have my dream bird and it seems too good to be true
*advice* spelling error sorry lol

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I read through the site a bit, and the grammar errors and nonsense blog articles make me believe this is a scam site.