• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need a name!

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
I’m hopefully going to bring home a blue Quaker this weekend if everything goes smoothly and I need a name. I’m not sure if he’s a male or female (I’m just calling him a he) and I need a name! Names I’m considering are Milo, Cashew, Mango, and Hyacinth, but I’m open to new suggestions!

Last edited:

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aquamarine?

LexBirds

Walking the driveway
Real Name
-Lex-
I’m hopefully going to bring home a blue Quaker this weekend if everything goes smoothly and I need a name. I’m not sure if he’s a male or female (I’m just calling him a he) and I need a name! Names I’m considering are Milo, Cashew, Mango, and Hyacinth, but I’m open to new suggestions!
Milo seems like a good name, it can be a boy or girls

Kiwi's Dad

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian
Mango is a cute name. Maybe a stone like Sapphire? Try making a poll with your favorite names.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Noodle, Tuna, Mochi, Beaker, Turkey, Biscuit, Fiddle, Finley, Macaroon, Turnip, Fergus…

I can name any birds but my own

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Blue Sapphire is a lovely gemstone my suggestion Saffy

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Had a dog named Noodle and a baby dove that was dumped on me that I named Fergus so I think both these names are awesome.

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Had a dog named Noodle and a baby dove that was dumped on me that I named Fergus so I think both these names are awesome.
Great minds :roflmao:

I had a western coachwhip named Fergus, because he had the absolute grumpiest face I’d ever seen on a creature and Fergus just felt absolutely perfect on him.

Attachments

Animallover03

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
I think meeting the bird and going from there is a great way to name them if you get stuck trying to pick one :) I was stuck between a few for Grumbles, and after spending time with him it didn't take me long to choose Grumbles. His name suits him very well to this day :hilarious:

Spearmint

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
Howlite perhaps? Its a pretty blue-tinted gemstone.

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
I think meeting the bird and going from there is a great way to name them if you get stuck trying to pick one :) I was stuck between a few for Grumbles, and after spending time with him it didn't take me long to choose Grumbles. His name suits him very well to this day :hilarious:
I just got him and I named him Milo (which was my original though) I just felt it fits him really well!