• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need a home for my GCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler_G

Moving in
Real Name
Tyler
I have a young (1.5 yrs) unsexed GCC named Ollie that needs a new loving home. His companion GCC recently passed away and he needs to be at a home with another bird(s) as a companion. He has spent his whole life with my other bird and that along with our very prey driven dog has led me to the difficult decision to re-home my bird. He is fairly well behaved and will step up but does not know much else. He took to our other bird immediately when we got him and did not bond very strongly to us. Please let me know if you're interested and keep in mind that I would like him to go somewhere with at least one other bird to keep him company.
I am located in Syracuse NY

Attachments

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Bump.

Matt

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Tyler you should let members know where you live.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Tyler you can't use nor can your receive messages on the PM system until you have a minimum of 25 posts. So those who may want to contact you, but don't want to do it publickly (on the board) can't reach you.

Very cute GCC

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Aww sweet baby...hoping you find a great home for him.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
He is adorable. I hope you find a nice home. You might want to add too if you're willing to ship, how far you can drive to help transport, etc. :)

Tyler_G

Moving in
Real Name
Tyler
Thank you for the advice. I would prefer that someone relatively local take him (greater Syracuse area) so I would not like to ship him but I will drive anywhere in this area to meet someone

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Sorry you have to rehome. A tough decision. Wishing you best in finding another home with birds and hope they bond as well. Your GCC looks pretty cute and happy

Status
Not open for further replies.