• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Need a Great Pocket Camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Earlier this year, I was looking for a small camera to go into my purse. I didn't want to take my large camera on vacation so I talked to my uncle who is an amazing photographer. He highly recommended the Canon G10. So, I went with it! I have NEVER been more pleased with a "pocket camera." If you are looking for one, look into the Canon G10!! It takes GREAT video too, and that is how I film Kiwi's YouTube videos. :) If you want to see sample photos with this little camera, I have a zillion here. :D

I hope this helps some of you looking for a smaller camera!

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
Those Powershots are amazing aren't they? I was looking into getting one but decided to go with a DSLR instead. I know Saroj was looking into getting one also. It is so amazing what they can put in such a small camera.

identicaltriplets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Patter
Those Powershots are amazing aren't they? I was looking into getting one but decided to go with a DSLR instead. I know Saroj was looking into getting one also. It is so amazing what they can put in such a small camera.
Yes, it is amazing what they pack in those things! Sometimes I find myself grabbing the G10 before the 50D! Ooops! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.