• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nature’s Miracle Advance Stain & Odor Eliminator. Safe or unsafe?

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
Hi everyone. Hope all are well and keeping safe. Have question regarding this carpet and floor cleaner for dog messes. Getting a new puppy and want to make sure there are no orders in carpet. Is anyone familiar with this product and have you used it around birds?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I've used Nature's Miracle for Birds and Small Animals without issues. Try one of those first just to be safe :)

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I've used Nature's Miracle for Birds and Small Animals without issues. Try one of those first just to be safe :)
Thanks Mizzely. I do use the wipes and bird cleaner for Kai’s cage. Kai has no issue with them.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Thanks Mizzely. I do use the wipes and bird cleaner for Kai’s cage. Kai has no issue with them.
I just mean that the bird cleaner is likely going to work just fine for the dog mess and is more guaranteed to be safe than the dog version :)

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I just mean that the bird cleaner is likely going to work just fine for the dog mess and is more guaranteed to be safe than the dog version :)
Oh I see. I misunderstood. Thank you so much for your reply.

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
I use the one for birds, the wipes and spray. We have never had any problems. :budgie2:

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I use the one for birds, the wipes and spray. We have never had any problems. :budgie2:
Thank you so much. I also use the Nature’s Miracle for birds. Wipes and spry also. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Nature’s Miracle for dogs (cleaning floor or carpet do to mishaps during house breaking) was safe for birds because I am getting a puppy.