• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Natural Manila Tiki Ropes

Parrot Hotel & Shop

Hit the Road
Real Name
Stephanie
We have these awesome natural manila tiki ropes coming in this weekend. Great for large cages, bird rooms and aviaries. This rope needs very little trimming as the fibers are brittle unlike cotton ropes.

We only have a couple of them available - larger sizes I can special order. They come in a variety of lengths and either 1.5" or 2" diameter.

These are a huge hit with the larger birds that love to climb and play.

Manila Tiki Ropes for Parrots

TikiRopePerch.jpg

Valentino

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Teri
I'm so excited :yah:

Valentino

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Teri
I'm sure V will be even more excited. That stupid dowel perch that came with his cage seems to be making his feet turn pink on the bottoms. He spends more time hanging out on the big boing in his cage than the large perch.

Parrot Hotel & Shop

Hit the Road
Real Name
Stephanie
I'm sure V will be even more excited. That stupid dowel perch that came with his cage seems to be making his feet turn pink on the bottoms. He spends more time hanging out on the big boing in his cage than the large perch.
Ohh no. Yes, dowels are not very good on the feet. This will be perfect for him :)

Ribbit21

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri
These ropes are awesome. I have a few that I purchased last year from a local vendor. I have a 10 foot one in my living room and another thick one for the bird room. They are really well made!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
This looks perfect for macaws and cockatoos!