• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nandays in Foster need Forever Home

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
Our family's newest fosters arrived last night! This beautiful pair of Nanday Conures are fully flighted and ready to fill your home with love and noise! (Not joking about the noise, Nandays are LOUD. We've got one as well.)
They are bonded and love to preen each other. They are adults and their genders are unknown. They are shy, and are not able to step up at this point. It's a work in progress. My three year old has lovingly named them "Toot" and "Little Richard."

If you are wanting to come meet this beautiful pair, and are willing to allow the time to come around and trust people, please send me a message and we can chat about the application and adoption process.

Located in Michigan between Lansing and Detroit. Open to out of state adopters within reason. No shipping. IMG_20200208_103806.jpg

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Side Bump.gif

How on earth does a three-year-old know Little Richard?! :laugh:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
This is another case where I wish I had more room...we're quite used to Nanday noise...and newbies are given time, space, and patience to find their rightful place in the flock... :)

Elijah131

Sitting on the front steps
I’m very interested but I live in central Kentucky. I’d be willing to drive a little bit but not all the way to Detroit.

Elijah131

Sitting on the front steps
It appears that you're interested in many birds on this site. What qualities are you looking for in a bird? What is your current flock like?
I have a Quaker right now, I love all birds and am open to keeping anything large or small I really just enjoy interacting with and training birds.

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
@Elijah131 I have three people in Michigan interested right now, I'll let you know if they fall through and we can exchange phone numbers. I saw your post about breeding greys.. These two are not DNAed and would probably not breed.