• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Name ideas pliz?

Shyld

Meeting neighbors
Tl;dr version : Name suggestions for either a caique or a parrotlet please <3

Hi guys!

I will soon welcome a new member of the family and Im super excited!!! Its gonna be either a caique or a parrotlet. I've read loads about both of them, so Im prepared to welcome them with the best possible place to stay and way to live. I just dont have any idea of how to name them! Im sure I want a male (egg binding is way to scary and unpredictable for me to handle) but WHICH bird is coming is still a mistery! I want your name ideas for both species please! If its a caique, how to name him and same if its a parrotlet (its gonna be a green one)! Get wild people!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm not the best coming up with names but for a green parrotlet- Kermit or Kiwi?

Erikalynnha

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
I always wait till they are in my household to gauge their personality before I come up with names. I find it easier that way. I also apparently like ugly sounding names if you ask my mother xD she still questions why I name Huginn and Uchtred the way I did.

Ander, Haaken, Ivar, Narfi, Stein, Magnor, Muninn

Wonderbird

Meeting neighbors
For the Parrotlet: Hulk, Minty, Kiwi, Sugar Pea
For the Caique: Flash, Sparky, Cookie, Marshmallow