• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Nalanitoys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ive never ordered from them but they get huge props for putting this on their website:

We will be closed December 22nd through January 7th. Orders may still be placed during this time but shipping will not resume until our return.

Orders placed after December 18th will not ship until our return from vacation.
Always nice to know if there is going to be a delay :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Really good quality and unique stuff. Poor email response. Zero phone response. Ships when it ships but I always order again :lol:
Love their oingo-boingo swivel boing!!!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I just got a big shipment for Christmas from them. Their toys are amazing. A big hit with all three of mine. No response on email, and I wait two to three weeks for each of my orders, but the quality and design are amazing, and I like Saroj, always place another order.

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Saroj, I have been looking for a boing for my Zoe. Do you get the medium or the large? Zoe is a CAG, and I just put a hook above her cage for a boing, but I need to order one. Again... I can blame you!...lol.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks guys. I guess it helps me know what to expect. If the product is worth the wait... then I guess I can be more understanding.:)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Saroj, I have been looking for a boing for my Zoe. Do you get the medium or the large? Zoe is a CAG, and I just put a hook above her cage for a boing, but I need to order one. Again... I can blame you!...lol.
Tracie, i got the medium for the caiques....Zoe wants large:D

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Thank you my friend. I am going to order her one. I got her a jolly ball from parrot playhouse, but she just isn't interested in it, so I am going to try a boing.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I have ordered twice from her, never bothered e-mailing/calling.

Both times I was very happy with everything :)

She makes them when ordered so I figure it will take a bit.

Nice quality.

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I was at one time set up to buy wholesale from her, the first round went fine then a bit later I sent another order in to her, nothing came of it although I had not paid for it as she will charge my card when order it ready so I waited and waited for over a month so finally when I said something she and I both got snipity at each other and so she took me out of her deal so I could not log into the wholesale part. Then later on I asked her again if I could buy wholesale again so she set me up again and I purchased stuff and then a bit later when I went to order again, never ever got anything to confirm my order as way too much time went by that I gave her so I said screw it and I had emailed her numerous times, I was not charged for what I was turning in the order for so I just dropped it and never again will I go through her! I've never bought from her at retail.

Last edited:

Angelicarboreals

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
I ordered some toy making parts from them about a year ago (the alphabet beads among other things). Everything arrived as it should, I just prefer CA bird nerds.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
She no longer offers wholesale.
I was at one time set up to buy wholesale from her, the first round went fine then a bit later I sent another order in to her, nothing came of it although I had not paid for it as she will charge my card when order it ready so I waited and waited for over a month so finally when I said something she and I both got snipity at each other and so she took me out of her deal so I could not log into the wholesale part. Then later on I asked her again if I could buy wholesale again so she set me up again and I purchased stuff and then a bit later when I went to order again, never ever got anything to confirm my order as way too much time went by that I gave her so I said screw it and I had emailed her numerous times, I was not charged for what I was turning in the order for so I just dropped it and never again will I go through her! I've never bought from her at retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.