• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MYSTIC my BLK. PALM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Blues

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
sorry i didnt answer questions yet my son was having some probs....he is in a w/c and has a tummy ache tonight..ill sit down and answer all questions tomorrow...she is the most gentle creature i have ever been around(she is that way to everyone)
Mystic is beautiful, Shadow, our BP2, wants to fly though the screen! That is true of Shadow too, very gentle more than our Hys really....just loves people.

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
Mystic is beautiful, Shadow, our BP2, wants to fly though the screen! That is true of Shadow too, very gentle more than our Hys really....just loves people.
You both are making me so jealous! you have Hys and BP2s.

carkam

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Wow!! What a stunning bird with a personality to match! :)

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
What a gorgeous bird. Waiting to hear more about her. Think that's way to big of a beak for me though.:o:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: Stunning!!! :heart:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Wow she is gorgeous!!

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
MYSTIC..hummmm....She is amazing...Goofy like i U2 and M2 loves to show off and be silly..does not ever bite..NEVER..not very dusty.lil bit..Makes crazy goofy noises. and a call that is a cross between a goose and a whistle..but even at her loudest it dosent hurt my ears..loves to get into things YES a Gentle Giant just like my Hys..but she is friendlier...not aloof at all..she flys around at ed programs and visits with people at will..at first people are a lil afraid of her beak but after about 10 min with her they are totally over it..she is so smart..hope i answered all your ?s ill try to post a video of so you can see how goffy and sweet she is

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
MYSTIC..hummmm....She is amazing...Goofy like i U2 and M2 loves to show off and be silly..does not ever bite..NEVER..not very dusty.lil bit..Makes crazy goofy noises. and a call that is a cross between a goose and a whistle..but even at her loudest it dosent hurt my ears..loves to get into things YES a Gentle Giant just like my Hys..but she is friendlier...not aloof at all..she flys around at ed programs and visits with people at will..at first people are a lil afraid of her beak but after about 10 min with her they are totally over it..she is so smart..hope i answered all your ?s ill try to post a video of so you can see how goffy and sweet she is

Is her temperamant typical for them? She sounds so sweet:) I met one in person a couple of weeks ago and she was also very sweet.:heart:

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
I really would love to meet a black palm someday. I havent ever even seen one in person.

Although comparing to a hys personality and gentleness I can imagine :)

TITANIS

Thank you for this description, she sounds amazing. Everything you posted harmonizes with all that I heard about Palms over the years. Much of what's been said about this species made some people comment that Palms would be the perfect parrots were it not for the price.

feebee

Jogging around the block
wow, never new anyone who owned one before! and you have Hys as well! what other birds are you hiding from us? :huh:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Thank you for this description, she sounds amazing. Everything you posted harmonizes with all that I heard about Palms over the years. Much of what's been said about this species made some people comment that Palms would be the perfect parrots were it not for the price.
very true i have met about 7 and they all have the same personality:heart:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:)Wow!!! Just Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to that video.

logo89

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Logan
I just love Mystic and now due to you describing her A BP2 is now on the wish list:hehe: She does sound like an amazing bird thank you so much for telling us a little bit about her.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I do hope you post a video of her (and of your other birds too)!

Thanks for answering our questions. :dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.