• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Mystery Weaver SWS Questions or Comments

RachaelR

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rachael Rawlings
Since this is my first try, pardon the goofs!!!

Here's my plan!@

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MysteryWeaver

RachaelR Store Profile: MysteryWeaver
Website page: Rachael Rawlings

Included in the sale is the release, first time ever, printing of
The Macaw Muttered
Available here for the special price of 12.00!

Also available, the Parrot Bundle:
The Parrot Told Me
The Cockatoo Called
The Macaw Muttered
and a handmade beaded bookmark for 34.00!

Order through email at rrawlings2@gmail.com

Or PayPal at
r.rawlings@twc.com

Additional details can be found on my website.
Sign up for the mailing list for your chance to win a ebook copy of The Macaw Muttered for free!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RachaelR

Real Name
Rachael Rawlings
If anyone wants to be a beta reader for the final copy of The Cockatiel Cautioned , I am taking names!!

RachaelR

Real Name
Rachael Rawlings
Please email or message me with any questions! All of my books are appropriate for readers 13 to 103!

RachaelR

Real Name
Rachael Rawlings
Description of The Parrot Told Me

Who would believe the words of a bird brain, anyway? When Camille inherits Simon, an African grey parrot from her deceased neighbor, she sees the challenge of owning such a noisy, spoiled pet. But when the music plays, and Simon starts to replay a violent scene in the voice of his former owner, Camille begins to realize that she has inherited more than she bargained for. Could a bird really recall the last moments of his owner’s life? And stranger yet, could he really be repeating a death scene that he witnessed? Camille’s best friend, Leo, has his doubts, and after the disappearance of Camille’s sister, he wonders if her tragic past is coming back to haunt her and she is finally breaking down. But she has no one else to go to, no one besides the questionable other neighbor who might well have been involved with the murder victim. It’s a question of a bird’s word against the truth and a race to find out what it all means.