• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My trouble maker Sun conure

Muna

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Muna
Is it normal for conures to purposely get themselves in trouble & never learn their lesson?!

Flona s.conure he keeps doing it multiple times. Every time I let him out he goes to the untamed lovebird & sits on top of the cage and gets bitten.

It’s already enough that he ripped my guest earring off and we all assumed he swallowed the earring part. Called the vet for an emergency .. thankfully nothing showed up.

Little trouble maker gets a certificate which is hilarious:laugh::laugh: ALL LIES LIES!!
1623592621905.jpeg

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Is it normal for conures to purposely get themselves in trouble & never learn their lesson?!
Sometimes they enjoy causing trouble so they don´t see there´s anything to learn except how to repeat it for equally entertaining results.

I would be careful with those lovebirds and ther toe nipping, you could lay a plastic sheet or perspex on top of the cage to stop this happening. @saroj12 has this set up on some of her cages if you look at her photos/videos you´ll see ;)

Muna

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Muna
I would be careful with those lovebirds and ther toe nipping
Sadly it did happen today. Thankfully it wasn’t that bad she can still use her legs.
I am loving the plastic sheet idea thank you very much Zara.
@saroj12 cage setup is amazing!:wideyed: