• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My SWS haul from Kazoo Bird and company

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Sounds great @Love My Zons! I have two budgies - something that would be a good size for them. Thanks!
I have several that I think they will love in my mind! I will get the images to you later on today.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I particularly like the boing.
I saw it during the RLS and quickly messaged Claire to see if she could post to me, and I´m so happy she could! Jaime loved his bead boing (like the one next to Nubes fish) and this one is much more vibrant, I knew he would love it.
After I posted here earlier I went to wash dishes and came back to find Gisli holding the boing against the dragons face, doing the swishy dance on it :wideyed:

I love this! Makes my heart happy to see these happy birds!
They are enjoying everything they have had so far :bliss: So I´m very pleased :)
I made this video but forgot to upload it, the toy has only 2 halves of balsa left :lol:

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I saw it during the RLS and quickly messaged Claire to see if she could post to me, and I´m so happy she could! Jaime loved his bead boing (like the one next to Nubes fish) and this one is much more vibrant, I knew he would love it.
After I posted here earlier I went to wash dishes and came back to find Gisli holding the boing against the dragons face, doing the swishy dance on it :wideyed:

They are enjoying everything they have had so far :bliss: So I´m very pleased :)
I made this video but forgot to upload it, the toy has only 2 halves of balsa left :lol:
The balsa rainbow is very popular! I sell a ton of these and the balsa bits, and balsa munch. Thank you for sharing this! :heart: :heart2:

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
(He stopped for about a minute there because Aldora kept calling - she didn´t appreciate me getting too close even though I was nowhere near her cage)

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Over the last 2 days, Gísli has taken the relationship with the yellow night time snuggle to the next level and has done the swishy dance with it numerous times! :rolleyes:
I´m sure his GF the whale isn´t happy getting swapped for the furry yellow thing :lol: