• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Sweet Boy Chatters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coco's Momma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Robin
Oh, Susan - my heart goes out to you, and my prayers are with you and your entire family. You have been through so much over the past couple of years. You give so much to everyone - your family, extended family, and the companions in your care. I know there is nothing that will ease the pain at such a devastating time. Hang in there best you can, honey, a day at a time and one foot in front of the next. I know you will always miss Chatters - such a beautiful little boy. I'm glad you have many wonderful memories and pictures; they will bring tremendous comfort in time when the heaviness begins to lift. In the meantime, virtual hug - I wish I could do more.:hug8:

Bethany

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Bethany
I'm so sorry you lost Chatters :hug8:
You obviously love your birds a lot, and it doesn't seem very fair to have one taken away from you.
Rest In Peace, Chatters.

senorabarb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
I'm sorry that you lost Chatters. He was beautiful. Fly with the angels, sweet one.

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
I'm teary-eyed over here for you.. I'm sooooooo sorry for your loss... Chatters fly free little one..

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Thanks again everyone.:hug8:Each day it gets a bit easier but I still miss hearing him and seeing him.:(

Eliza

Jogging around the block
What a handsome boy! So sorry to hear about Chatters' passing...

Status
Not open for further replies.