• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

My sun conure is having breathing issues (sad update #37)

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
We live and learn and we get more and more assertive when there is another living thing completely dependent on you.

Isawe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Isabel
We live and learn and we get more and more assertive when there is another living thing completely dependent on you.
That’s true!! I’m learning a lot from everything and sadly I learned from my baby girl too… I wish I could had done more… that’s why I don’t want to do any mistake ( specially with this sickness ) I swear is painful to see how your baby gets so deteriorated in only couple days and you can’t do nothing… not even the things that she enjoyed made her stop crying… only went she fell asleep only for few hours, in a day she didn’t even get to sleep more than 5 hours… I was awake with her all the time, even a night… I couldn’t left her alone…
I wish to have the power to make your baby bird healthy… that’s making really sad that you have to deal with this bad news too… specially since you are an amazing person, you helped a complete stranger and answered all my questions…
You will have my gratitude forever
And everyone else who answered in here too have my gratitude..
I never found a beautiful place like this before…
I swear I even thought nobody was going to answer my question at some point lol :(

Isawe

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Isabel
My two beautiful babies are together again :( I just got the ashes from my sun conure today, and I’m telling your is really painful but I’m feeling a little bit better ( beside the guilty feelings) Thank you for every single person in here :) :heart: :( Sun conure in is the pink butterfly and my green parakeet in the blue, I wish they sell birds urns or something with a bird figure hehe

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Those are very beautiful, elegant urns.

:hug9: