• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My starling sneeze

Kile

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kile
Im sorry for bothering but maybe you know a good cat dry food to give our bird because he grow not adult yet but I been reading what people give starlings a dry cat food?
Thank you
Check the website Starling Talk, they have a diet section with cat food recommendations and they have a message board you can sign up for as well. I personally do not feed my starling cat food however, I feed mine Mazuri insectivore diet.

Ariann7

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Arianna
Check the website Starling Talk, they have a diet section with cat food recommendations and they have a message board you can sign up for as well. I personally do not feed my starling cat food however, I feed mine Mazuri insectivore diet.
Yes I saw it
My bird hates cat food very hard to forse him we give dry worms CRIKETS sometimes because crickets die in 3 days but our bird love exact formula I know he little to big for formula
But I don't know it's very hard first him to eat cat food
Can u tell me please what kind of insects are u giving him?

Kile

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kile
Yes I saw it
My bird hates cat food very hard to forse him we give dry worms CRIKETS sometimes because crickets die in 3 days but our bird love exact formula I know he little to big for formula
But I don't know it's very hard first him to eat cat food
Can u tell me please what kind of insects are u giving him?
I only give my starling live insects as a treat, and I use small crickets. If you want your crickets to stay alive longer, keep them in a breathable container or critter carrier with a wet paper towel, cricket food, and somewhere for them to hide. The “Mazuri insectivore diet” I spoke about is actually a dry food, not live insects, and it is what I feed my starling as a base diet. I will put the link here: Insectivore Diet 3 lb | Mazuri® Exotic Animal Nutrition

Ariann7

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Arianna
I only give my starling live insects as a treat, and I use small crickets. If you want your crickets to stay alive longer, keep them in a breathable container or critter carrier with a wet paper towel, cricket food, and somewhere for them to hide. The “Mazuri insectivore diet” I spoke about is actually a dry food, not live insects, and it is what I feed my starling as a base diet. I will put the link here: Insectivore Diet 3 lb | Mazuri® Exotic Animal Nutrition
Thank you very much

Ariann7

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Arianna
I just ordered it
Is it good?
Is your Starling like it ?
Do u soak it?

Kile

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kile
I just ordered it
Is it good?
Is your Starling like it ?
Do u soak it?
My apologies for the delayed reply! Yes, my starling likes the food a lot. I do not soak it, the pellets are small enough to be eaten dry