• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Peach Faced Lovebirds

Partybirdy

Moving in
Real Name
Conner
I would like to say some stuff about my African Peach-faced lovebirds.

First, You all are probably wondering what type of lovebirds I have.

I have what is called a peach-faced opaline lutino lovebird.”the munchkin” image.jpg She is about several months old and loves to be hand fed she started trusting people earlier this month, her name is Boujee.

Then I have Rosy, he is a Rosy-faced lovebird that is very interactive with his mate and me and my dad.”the comedian image.jpg He is 2 and a half years old and wants to play. He is an adventurous little comedian.

Next we have Rosy’s mate Gucci. She never wants to play but she mostly trusts me, she also likes to be hand fed. image.jpg She is 1 year and a half, she’s the blue one.” Mrs.buisness”

Those are my interesting birds with all different personalities. Oh and they all like Romaine lettuce.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Welcome to the Avenue Conner, Gucci, Rosy and Boujee :starshower1:

Your birds are all beautiful, especially Gucci :cloud9:

For anyone who is wondering, ¨Rosy-faced¨ and ¨Peach-faced¨ are the same species, just different common name. They are Roseicollis lovebirds - my favourites :)

Partybirdy

Moving in
Real Name
Conner
Welcome to the Avenue Conner, Gucci, Rosy and Boujee :starshower1:

Your birds are all beautiful, especially Gucci :cloud9:

For anyone who is wondering, ¨Rosy-faced¨ and ¨Peach-faced¨ are the same species, just different common name. They are Roseicollis lovebirds - my favourites :)
What type of bird do you have.