• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video My Other Work Stage.....

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Many times in the past I have been asked to post a video of this show, for few reasons I always felt it was best not too.

With the recent loss of Peggy, those reasons seem so small to me. She so desperately wanted to see this.

Enjoy.

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Horses and birds.......you have a great job!!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I always thought of horses as being the closest thing to flying on the ground ... :holdontight::holdontight:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
WOW didn't know you worked with the horses too. That was great. You need to ask for a raise lol. Do you do all the shows? OHHH and BTW great legs :hehe:
You should meet Sarah in person ... she's as nice and friendly as she is pretty (and her hubby is a total doll).

Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
WOW didn't know you worked with the horses too. That was great. You need to ask for a raise lol. Do you do all the shows? OHHH and BTW great legs :hehe:

I do three acts in the horse show and the bird show is mine. I've been trying to get out of the horse show.... no luck yet.

Actually some friends and I were laughing about his video, I look really short. I think the compression software took a toll on my height... it looks like I have short legs. lol

You meet see Sarah in person ... she's as nice and friendly as she is pretty (and her hubby is a total doll).

Thank you Sandra. :shy: Hubby is fabulous and he adores you. He is looking forward to Tasc even without me. :)

Timmy&Crash

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rick
You meet see Sarah in person ... she's as nice and friendly as she is pretty (and her hubby is a total doll).
I have had several conversations with Sarah here on AA she is a sweetheart and a wealth of knowledge. And I do hope to meet her and make a show this summer I am only about 4 hours south of her. Need to do it this summer because I hope to be moving south in a year or ASAP

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
WOW...........WOW.............WOW!!!! I wish you had posted that a long time ago! That must be so much fun to work with horses that way! And I agree, nice legs (yours and the horses)!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
The video does make you and the horses seem short. If you dont mind my asking, how tall are you and the horses?

And why do you want out of the show?

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Forgot to mention the last photo above was of the bobcat (?) kit which was behind the scenes @ the petting zoo. I'm kicking myself because I didn't get a photo of the adorable baby donkey ... but I did get the pot-bellied piglets

388.JPG 391.JPG 401.JPG 395.JPG 392.JPG

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
@Timmy&Crash IF I remember rightly, in the TASC thread there were several AA members who said they wouldn't be able to make it to TASC but they'd like to meet @ Dancing Horses so they could meet Sarah and her flock. I'm always game to visit her - and in summer there's the petting zoo and a whole area to walk through as well as the horse shows and bird show.

@Macawnutz Sarah, I'd be wary of letting Joe go to TASC without you, one (or more) of us might want to keep him and take him home. For those who don't know/haven't met Joe - he's absolutely adorable, very laid back, easy going and oh-so-very-easy-to-talk-to. AND the bonus is he's equally happy being around birds in a bird fair. Just don't mess with his baby (his truck).;)

@Macaw Lover Am I wrong?:)