• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My other pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
Gosh, what a beautiful bunch of pooches! Your cats are also adorable, makes me want to have another one again, but must resist.

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
Your siamese kitties are beautiful!!! My sister has a boston terrier.

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Wow- so many smooshy faces! You must run the AC during the summer!

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Oh Tanya, your babies are adorable.

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Yes AC ran in summer..LOL..The snow shoe kittys came from Michigan Humane society....I foster Boston Terriers for Humane society...love smooshy faces...dont have to worry about all the snoring ...MACAWS have ruined my hearing:rofl:

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Awhh! again - that bulldog - ADORABLE! love him!

Your snowshoe kitties are very pretty, i think i've told you before.. ? .. What breed of cats are the ones with the smooshy faces?

and is that a tonkinese?

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Exotic shorthair .....i not for sure on Chance..he came from Animal Control..The Bull Dog is a Girl(Molly)LOL we get he alot

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Exotic short hair.. I really like them, they're adorable in a funny kinda way!

Molly is awesome. I will always have a soft spot for those english bullies. They are SO underated as pets, IMO.

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Bulldogs often have great personalities, but they're medical trainwrecks for the most part. I tell people that they shouldn't own any brachycephalic (smoosh-faced) breed of dog or cat unless they've got a couple grand sitting in the bank that they'd like to give to their vet. All it takes is a simple (for other dogs or cats) cold to send them into respiratory distress. Then there's the allergies and skin and eye problems they usually have to deal with as well. Lovely personalities trapped in less than ideal bodies, healthwise.

Jadesmom

Real Name
Mary Ann
:omg: A gaggle of Boston's. :hehe:
How sweet they all are. :heart::heart::heart:

Mystics Mom

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tanya
Bulldogs often have great personalities, but they're medical trainwrecks for the most part. I tell people that they shouldn't own any brachycephalic (smoosh-faced) breed of dog or cat unless they've got a couple grand sitting in the bank that they'd like to give to their vet. All it takes is a simple (for other dogs or cats) cold to send them into respiratory distress. Then there's the allergies and skin and eye problems they usually have to deal with as well. Lovely personalities trapped in less than ideal bodies, healthwise.
YES....agree Molly has to go to vet alot...she was a foster but came back 2 times and i dont have the heart to place her agian the bostons ..2 came from puppy mill and the other humane society...usted to do ALOT of PER.CAT rescue and some just stayed here...Harley the male in the Pic with the Bulldog..had to have surjery cause of crystals(had to have loop in junk cut out and head of junk opened up so he would not block...that was 5 yrs ago doing great
i do love them all :hug8:

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily

That is true, you're right. Our guys were at the vet ALL the time for different things.

southernbirds

Great group of animals. They are fortunate that they have someone like you to take such good care of them. Sharpie gave us all good advice on smooch faced dogs. Here in Florida, they really cannot be walked to much in the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.