• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My new cage arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tielygirl

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
My cage I won off of ebay (on sunday) got here at 9:30 this morning! :laughing12: So I put it together and cleaned the bird cages, as today was cleaning day... and after they had pomegranate yesterday... yep everything needed a good scrub-down :rolleyes:
Well I sorta couldnt wait to get my camera and just set it up :hehe: so here are some final pics, I havent put perches in it as I havent decided who gets it :huh: and anyone who has doubts about ebay cages, I found a GREAT seller, the cage I got was spotless, strong, paint job is as good as HQ, was done very nicely. Insrtuctions for it were 3 half sheets of paper that were no help.. But they always are that way. But the angle of the legs are off and so tha castors dont work very well (they are approp for the cage, just not the angle they are positioned... :confused:) So I had some out in the shop and put them on for now.

Attachments

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Awesome!!! Looks great! Can't wait to see it set-up!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for sharing great cage

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
It looks great!! I have bought a few cages off of ebay (new ones) and I am really happy with them too.

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
yay, i have this :) though i think mines a little taller, not sure

they are great :D

Tielygirl

Avenue Veteran
Thanks! :) I love the seed skirts too, as they dont bolt together! I will have to upload a video because I have never seen skirts designed like this before, they are very nice! :D

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Thanks! :) I love the seed skirts too, as they dont bolt together! I will have to upload a video because I have never seen skirts designed like this before, they are very nice! :D

do you want some spares?

threw mine in the wardrobe

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
That's a pretty cage!!! :highfive:

Status