• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My new baby has already been stolen! And I still don't have a name for him...

HobanWash

Moving in
Real Name
Amanda Elizabeth
Not literally, but still :mad: :hilarious:

Everyone knows that one person who is just well liked by animals, ya know? Like if they walk into a room, animals just gravitate to them. My cousin Meghan is that person. He snuggled up under her chin and fluffed up for head rubs. I'm feeling some kind of way about it. :sad4:

He still doesn't have a name. I don't even have an idea for a name for him. He's DNA'd male, I know that much. Otherwise he's quiet, stubborn, and poops a hundred times as much as her cockatiel.

Attachments

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Beautiful :)

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Not literally, but still :mad: :hilarious:

Everyone knows that one person who is just well liked by animals, ya know? Like if they walk into a room, animals just gravitate to them. My cousin Meghan is that person. He snuggled up under her chin and fluffed up for head rubs. I'm feeling some kind of way about it. :sad4:

He still doesn't have a name. I don't even have an idea for a name for him. He's DNA'd male, I know that much. Otherwise he's quiet, stubborn, and poops a hundred times as much as her cockatiel.
Ruuuude :roflmao:

I just sit still is all lmao

Sparkles99

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Maybe try sitting still, like Xoetix suggests. I'm sure your quaker will like you too, although the sight of him in her siggy is a bit concerning...

Yes, I understand completely. That person you describe is my brother. My pup would totally move out with him with no regrets... :lol:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
My birds always seem/ed to go to the people that aren't trying as hard to get their attention :lol: I think it puts the ball in their court and it is easier to be confident that way.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I think Max is adorable. That is my name for him, because he is cute to the max. You of course may have other opinions on names. I also like George, Ivan, Azure and Azul ( a type of tequila made from blue agave).