• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

my name is Sweety and I'm da boss of dis whole house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
dey all runs from me too..I chase em all and dose big ugly tiels go running but I like dat Mitch cause she ain't so chicken and she lets me eat from her bowl..dat udder ugly girl just goes flying away...and dere's a boyblue here..His names Baby Boy Blue and he's always flirting with me and I chases him all over da place..he thought he was da boss before but den I came along.. dere's dese two udder girl budgies but dey wont come o uts no matter what anyone does...but dey gots lots of toys and we talk to each udder all day too and deys happy. I sure likes it here cause dey feeds me broccoli and eggies and treats and lets me flies around and comes out all the time and I gots all dese neat toys and dis big human who talks real nice.Dat udder place I was in da lady was nice but she never let me go out and she didnt give me good stuff to eat but she was ok...but I likes it better here now..I sure hopes I gets to stay cause its nice she ...well dat's all for now..I gotta go play now..Sweety

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ize very happy to hear you is so happy at yur house. You has a very nice mommy n daddy. Dey will keeps you vewy happy an healfy!

MollyMouse

Biking along the boulevard
Dat Baby Boy Blue must weally luvs you Sweety he is always flirting with you :hehe:

Wuv Lucky and Gus :heart:

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
:hehe: Hi Sweety! My mummy alreddy toldz me yous littler dan dat blu boy budgie butz dat yous has dem all unner control anywayz! :ygg:
I's vewy happy for yous dat yous likez yous new home and mommy and daddy. I hasn't been to a home before mummy broughtz me here butz I likez it vewy much too. It'z so nice to getz all dose yummy foodz an toyz an dings, an wen dey talkz nice to yous, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.