• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My mummy suddenly has new fedders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Yesterday, whenz I's went ta bed, she's still had da sandy-reddish kinda coloured fedders on her head. Dis mornin', when I's woke up, she's suddenly has dark-reddish coloured fedders! :huh:

How'd she do dat? (She sayz she's din't want dem quite DAT dark but Oh Well! - But how can she choose wat colour her fedders are???) :confused:

Oh - An MEWWWY CHWISTMAZ Ev'rybirdie!

- Lady Ceddy

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Merry Christmas Lady Ceddy she has this liquids stuff she puts on her hair to make it whatever color she wants.my moms done it before too.long as it isnt blueor green i'm ok with it.:hehe:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Mewwy Chwistmas Ceddy and Mommy!!:christmas12:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Mewwy Christmas Ceddy my friend and to da new funny feathered Moommy too...bites her to see if its really da same Mommy!! Queen Sam

Kathy

Rollerblading along the road
My mommy said her feadders were turning some grey (I taught she wanted to look like that dumb bird Sport) but she bought some stuff and put it on.. it took out the grey feadders but her face swelled.. especialy her eye. She look goofy!:rofl: went to vet and he said no more changing fedders cause she alergic

beakner

Status
Not open for further replies.