• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My mummy now callz me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
... Duckbutt again. :mad:

Jus' because I's lost me last long (butz broken) tailz fedder today. :(

I's show her 'duckbutt'!!! :mad: She'z trys to take pictures of it an I jus' keep hiding it an turning around wen she's comez wiv dat camera ding.

It'z not my fault dat I's loose dem tail fedders ev'ry year! :(

- Lady Ceddy

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
Ceddy you are my pal...here's a secret...when she isnt looking, bites her...I does it all the time here and dey don't do nuttins..Queen Sam

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Sam, do dey callz youse duckbutt too whens youse loose da tail fedders?

I donna know if dat bitin' will work wiv my mummy, she donna seem to care if's I do, I's still donna getz wat I wantz :confused: On'y ding dat happens if I bitez mummy, she's sayz dis word 'gentle' an gently strokez my beak (dat's kinda nice but donna tell her dat)

- Lady Ceddy

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Das ok, Lady ceddy, if yous mommie calls you duckbutt. Hoomans like to use nicknames. why dey likes to take pitures of us wen we donts have our fethers i donts unnerstand though. My mommie calls me her nakid chickenn all da time but she says it when she smiles and she gives me kisses so i knows she loves me wen she says it. but i donts like da pictures and always hides from da camera. :lol:I mean, us birdies had pride an dey havs to respec dat.

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
lady ceddy I gots some spare feathers you stick on if you want them..then you'd be a double yellow headed duck butt...those are just nick names they gives us....cause they loves us...if I was you...I'd surprise her and say cheese when that camera comes your way.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
C eddy I just says bites em cause I can't seem to stop myself...its okay your Mommy loves you a whole bunch dey calls me •••• head here and I know dey only calls me dat cause dey loves me...but I say bites anyways Queen Sam

luvsgreys

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Stephanie
Aww Miss Ceddy :hug8: My mom called me lobster tail for a while because I broked the feaders in the middle and when I fanned my purtty tail it looked like a lobster. :hehe: Hoomans mean these niknamz in a good way.

platinum

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Sharon
... Duckbutt again. :mad:

Jus' because I's lost me last long (butz broken) tailz fedder today. :(

I's show her 'duckbutt'!!! :mad: She'z trys to take pictures of it an I jus' keep hiding it an turning around wen she's comez wiv dat camera ding.

It'z not my fault dat I's loose dem tail fedders ev'ry year! :(

- Lady Ceddy
Ceddy, my Mom's callin' me duckybummy... I lost all my pretty tailfedders too... They iz comin back now tho!

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
AWWW, danks ev'ryone!!! Now I's unnerstand it'z not meen when mummy sayz dat butz she still luvs me! :dance4::heart:
Hiram, dank you for offering youse fedders! Dat's vewy nice of youse! :hug8: Mine are gwowing back slowly so I's dink I jus' wait.
Actuallly, I's wuldn't mind not havin' dose long tail fedders, deys alwayz in da way wen I's playin' an climbin' 'round - dat's how I's keep brekking dem! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.