• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My mommy never learns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I've told her a million times, no strangers in my bird room!
Today mommy had a strange guy bring in new cages!
So I had to dive bomb the guy. Then dumb old mom locked me up instead of getting the hint and kicking the guy out!
Them humans are so weird!
The guy must of gotten the message though, because he left after they got the cages in.
The cages are pretty cool. I got my own now! Mom says she's going to take pictures tomorrow.
Oh, and my cage is much cooler than stinky old Toady's cage and mom gave me all the best toys too.
-Kei

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Yes, I's know wat youz mean!

My mummy brought a strange guy into my livingroom today too! She sayz he's nice but I wasn't sure and had to flutter around and din't take my eyez off him!!! She said he's there to help her with the mower (watever dat is:confused:) But shez got the message and kicked him out da back. I din't like dat she went wiv him but at least he was outta MY room!!!

Hopez you like your new house and nice new toyz! Sure youz getz the better ones youz have been there longer after all!!! :cool1:

- Lady Ceddy

Last edited:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
bite her!!! love The Queen..:p

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
I donts know what our humans wood do wifout us to proteck dem cause they sure makes lots of mistakes. :scared2:

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Dats fer sure. I told her dat the next time she brings a stranger in, I won't be so nice! I'm going for their ears. That will teach 'em.
-Kei

Carmenellie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
I dunno 'bout yu guyz, but I like meeting new ppl! Dey are so interesting! I likez the tall guyz the best- cause I am taller than Carmie when I sit on their shoulderz. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.