• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video My little pink vampires!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I came home last night and Fozzie and Kishka had chewed right through the sisal on one of their toys from Seriously Nutz and it was sitting on the floor of their cage. I took it out (without receiving a bite) and gave them a new mostly shreddable toy and a skewer with cardboard on it...this is what resulted!:)

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Very cute.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Oh my goodness, they are so cute I just want to kiss them. (And I know - risk losing my lips. LOL.) Those cute little voices.... Do they talk?

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Oh my goodness, they are so cute I just want to kiss them. (And I know - risk losing my lips. LOL.) Those cute little voices.... Do they talk?
Yes, I would not kiss them to save my life! I would definitely lose my lips! I can kiss Addison though and do as well as bury my nose into her feathers!:)

Both boys do talk quite a bit, Addison only says "Reggie" over and over again...she got that from Kishka!:) Fozzie whispers a lot and sounds like a serial killer especially when he's saying, "Let me out!" :faint:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Fozzie whispers a lot and sounds like a serial killer especially when he's saying, "Let me out!" :faint:
That's hysterical. LOL.

Elvis's voice is pretty raspy. But he also has his sad pathetic voice which he uses when you make him go to bed when he doesn't want to (which is pretty much every night), etc. And then there's his dying seagull screams. Those are fun too. :rolleyes:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
That's hysterical. LOL.

Elvis's voice is pretty raspy. But he also has his sad pathetic voice which he uses when you make him go to bed when he doesn't want to (which is pretty much every night), etc. And then there's his dying seagull screams. Those are fun too. :rolleyes:
That's part of the Cockatoo fun! Reggie has a pathetic whine that he does when his screaming doesn't work. You can hear him screeching in the background in the second video.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Fozzie whispers a lot and sounds like a serial killer especially when he's saying, "Let me out!" :faint:
That is funny! :hehe:

What a great skewered cardboard toy! Busy busy busy chewers!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
Look at those Pink Termites go! I think you found a winner in terms of toys. :lol:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
That is funny! :hehe:

What a great skewered cardboard toy! Busy busy busy chewers!
People often ask me if I make TNT bird toys for my birds and the answer is NO! I can't afford to! LOL! They get the boxes all the parts come in! :rofl:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Look at those Pink Termites go! I think you found a winner in terms of toys. :lol:
You know, the funny thing is, the toy that they chewed the hanger off of is this huge wood toy...they're too lazy to chew that but will go after cardboard. I need to figure out a way to hang it again and will give it to Leo and Letti, RB2 mated pair, and those two will demolish it...cardboard for them is a total joke!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
That's part of the Cockatoo fun! Reggie has a pathetic whine that he does when his screaming doesn't work. You can hear him screeching in the background in the second video.
Elvis says in this sad little voice "Goooodniiiiight Elllllllvis" or "I love Elllllvis." It breaks my heart even though I know he's completely playing me. Even Howie has a tough time walking away when Elvis does it.

MagpieDragon

Jogging around the block
Very cute!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Elvis says in this sad little voice "Goooodniiiiight Elllllllvis" or "I love Elllllvis." It breaks my heart even though I know he's completely playing me. Even Howie has a tough time walking away when Elvis does it.
They are SOOOOOO manipulative!:)

LSA

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Leslie
Fozzie whispers a lot and sounds like a serial killer especially when he's saying, "Let me out!"

Bedtime here is crazy! JoJo has 2 new phrases at bedtime. Now it's SWING JOJO (I tell him that every night.) and GOODNIGHT SHERMAN (Which I also say several times a night.) He doesn't grasp the context like Fozzie though. At random times during the day, he says, "Goodnight Sherman." Poor Sherman. :( (He still tattles on Tommy!)

They are SOOOOOO manipulative!:)

Tanya

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
It feels so good when we pick a winner that they ended up loving! :)
That cunchy sound is music to my ears around here.

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
They finished off the cardboard on the skewer in a day and the toy is still standing...boy are these guys easy to please!:)