• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My herd

Status
Not open for further replies.

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Georgeous!! I am a sucker for greys:D
I am too! Or, I was until I owned one. He's the dirtiest horse I've ever owned! It's impossible to keep him clean, so he usually goes around with green patches here and there, with the rest of his coat a reddish dirt-brown color. Sigh.....

HoovesPawsWings

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Kyleigh
I am too! Or, I was until I owned one. He's the dirtiest horse I've ever owned! It's impossible to keep him clean, so he usually goes around with green patches here and there, with the rest of his coat a reddish dirt-brown color. Sigh.....
I know what you mean! My red roan keeps getting greyer everytime she sheds she coat, and she keeps getting harder to keep clean too! :lol:

Yoshi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jessie
I was never a fan of grays. We adopted Apache as a nursemare orphan foal from rescue and had to bottle feed him. Back then he was a loud chestnut tobiano. I found one gray eyelash and my heart sunk. Everyone else thought I was nuts - no way was that horse going gray, but he sure did.

Now that we've had him and I got to watch the graying process I find them very neat horses. And when Apache comes in with large dirt patches I just figure he is trying to go back to his original coat color. :lol:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Such beauties :heart::heart::heart:.

carolz7

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
carol
Wow what a lucky lady you are beautiful beautiful. I have always wanted a horse or pony one of my dreams maybe one day

Status
Not open for further replies.