• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Heart is Shattered

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Skittles is gone. :sad1: I still can’t even believe it. My heart is broken, yet again, by the loss of a friend, a family member. My heart had just started to heal a little bit after the passing of my beloved dog, Odie. But when I woke up this morning to find Skittles lying on the bottom of the cage, lifeless, my heart shattered all over again. It’s so quiet in my room room now, it’s unbearable. Nico already seems depressed. When I found Skittles lifeless body at the bottom of the cage, Nico was sitting right beside him. My heart is broken for Nico. He just seems so lonely and sad already. Just going to have to give as much attention to Nico as possible.

Ugh, I miss Skittles so much already. Love you so much, my little feathered, squawky boy. I will love and miss you always. :sorrow:

6B43D599-246D-401F-931F-AF40104F2F24.jpeg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
OH no no no. I am having a difficult time with this as you are. I am truly so sorry for this devastating loss. Please know we feel the sadness along with you. give Nico lots of extra love and attention for me.

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Oh my gosh, no!! :sorrow: Feeling your heartbreaking devastation...I'm so very sorry, Kiera.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am so sorry for you and Nico's loss. Life has dealt you so much heartache is such a short period of time...it's just so unfair.:sadhug2:

Wings Forever High, Skittles...

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so sorry about your losses of both Odie & Skittles. Sometimes are life paths are filled w/ hurtles, know we're all here to help you jump over them. For now, just rest & give all the time you can to Nico, he really needs you as much as you need him.

:bluhug:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Aww sorry for your loss, spend extra time with nico.

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh Kiera, I'm so sorry! As @cassiesdad said life has dealt you so much heartache in such a short period of time. My heart breaks for you. You loved Skittles so much and were an awesome parront to him. I'm so sorry he's passed on now.:sorrow: I hope the happy memories brings you some comfort :bluhug:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Omg noooo.
Kiera I am so sad and also very sorry to hear you have lost another loved one from your life, you have just had so much heartache to deal with lately that it seems so unfair.
I hope you and Nico can find some comfort in each other.
Sending lots of loving hugs and thoughts to you and Nico
:sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2::sadhug2: