• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My First TLA order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money

I got in serious trouble there myself the other day. :o: That is okay, I am sticking with "Wesley forced me to do it" when the big box gets here. :rofl:
I get in trouble every time... lol. If it's my birds... I'm OTT! :lol:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
We are counting on you now, you might just have to. :rofl:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
We are counting on you now, you might just have to. :rofl:
I tend to go the less violent way and more the stern, what-the-heck-are-you-doing-way. :rolleyes: Does work though. I'm good at that method! :lol:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
I needed some food for the babies and since I've been hearing SO many great things I made my way over to TLA today and was just BLOWN away by the amount of toys and food and treats that were there!! It was amazing!
I could have gotten myself in serious trouble but I refrained (for the time being) and got my needed food. But holy cow, I'll be back for more for sure!!
I know!! I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I got the Kings acrylic playstand and a couple of other things.

CityGirl

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carol
Thanks, Kristy...

I ordered the mug (15 oz. travel), but have to go through TLA more. I (naturally) found some neat stuff for my babies. :D Well, a little more than "some".

Thanks for the coupon, as well. :)

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I will always be running promotions and sales! :) I'm glad I can help you guys save money! :)

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks, Kristy...

I ordered the mug (15 oz. travel), but have to go through TLA more. I (naturally) found some neat stuff for my babies. :D Well, a little more than "some".

Thanks for the coupon, as well. :)
Glad I could "help". :D

Zazzle (and TLA) are both super fast I was amazed actually.

True Love Aviary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Rodney Money
Okay... I give. What/who is TLA?? Sounds like my kinda place; toys, food, goodies of all kinds? :D My fids are not spoiled (well, maybe just a little!).

Thanks!
Who is TLA? It's Tamara and I from True Love Aviary! :D You don't know our famous lovebird BeBe? :lol:Good to meet you!:heart:
~Rodney

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
I know!! I ordered from them a few weeks ago. I got the Kings acrylic playstand and a couple of other things.

I've been thinking about the Kings acrylic... how do you like it!? Is it slippery?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
My order was sitting on my front porch when I got home today :) I am very happy!!!! I can't wait for everyone to sample their goodies tomorrow!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
My order was sitting on my front porch when I got home today :) I am very happy!!!! I can't wait for everyone to sample their goodies tomorrow!!
Yay!!!
Beware the spoiled fids though!!! ;):hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.