• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My First Baby Hatched Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Sure, I'd love to help!! There is still a few things I am learning about genetics, but I have a great mentor & teacher to help.

I asked her & how you tell splitcinnaminos from reg aussies is their flights. The flights will be slighty lighter, but she said you can only really tell by having a clutch to compared flights to. But if your boy is a splitcinnamino you should find out soon enough. If any of your bubs have red eyes, then he is.

Jorg S.

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jorg S
Sure, I'd love to help!! There is still a few things I am learning about genetics, but I have a great mentor & teacher to help.

I asked her & how you tell splitcinnaminos from reg aussies is their flights. The flights will be slighty lighter, but she said you can only really tell by having a clutch to compared flights to. But if your boy is a splitcinnamino you should find out soon enough. If any of your bubs have red eyes, then he is.
Great info Stephanie!
They now have 3 bubs in the box and are getting extremely aggressive when looking into the box.
They have that look that promises instant death if I get any closer :lol:
I'll try to take some pics latter today.
My other pair Wendy and Whisper now have 2 little one in their box and I will try to take some pix of them too.
Here is a picture of Wendy and Whisper.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.