• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My finned and furry friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Vickie
Here is Pisces my desk buddy. I love betta fish. My bf and I picked him up on my birthday last year. His pink and blue colors, flowery tank and showy fins always cheer me up!

Here is Kero, my black bear hamster. He is super tame and will waddle right into your open hand to be picked up! His favorite things are milk drops and going for a walk in his runabout ball.

This was my adopted gerbil Eevee. She passed away in December and wasn't with us long, but her last few months were spent in luxury. She came to me in a little five gallon tank with just some water, food and pine shavings. So I gave her a twenty gallon tank, loads of huts and climbing toys, a wheel, better food, and tons of soft, healthy bedding for digging in. She made some truly memorable tunnels in her day.
I miss you, girly.

That's it for now. My dog lives with my parents but I'll post some pictures of him sometime. He is a real character. :o:

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Beautiful betta. Cute hamster. Gotta say the gerbil is my favorite though. Had a pair when I was a girl and think they are the cutest things ever in the small animal world.:D

newf

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Cute critters you have. I have a betta as well, and I agree with you about how they lift your spirits.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.