• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My felines

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
By request, here are my cats!

First is Matilda. I often call her Miss Tildy. She's approximately 4, I got her when she was two after losing my heart cat Enid. She looooooves belly rubs. 20190221_085022.jpg

20190721_214146.jpg
Next is Percy (Percival) he's 2. Aka Percy - bird, or Bud. He's very playful and athletic, he and Matilda love to chase each other and wrestle. He's a very talkative cat and he and Matilda chat often. My friend says he "ran out of toner" (because my other cats are black.):roflmao:
Screenshot_20190719-142631_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190719-142247_Gallery.jpg

They don't really cuddle, but Matilda is somewhat maternal to Percy, like a big sister and he's the teenage brother who's embarrassed by her affection.

Brand new, 3 months old, had him a week and a half is Ivan. Aka Vanushka or Ivanchenko. I was watching the amazing Chernobyl series this summer, so Russian name it is.
20190725_210259.jpg
20190804_113022.jpg
Percy and Matilda are not in love with him, but they're coming around. Ivan and Matilda were playing a bit last night.

Plus the 4 birds, this is my zoo!

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
Awww!! They’re all so cute! :heart:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Ah yes, the names are making me remember you tell me! I love the name Matilda :) but I´ve never seen your cats until now. They are all so beautiful!!! :loveshower:
Ivan is so sweet! (That´s him in the video?)

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Ah yes, the names are making me remember you tell me! I love the name Matilda :) but I´ve never seen your cats until now. They are all so beautiful!!! :loveshower:
Ivan is so sweet! (That´s him in the video?)
Yes, he does that adorable squeak when I stop petting him :heart: Percy and Matilda are great about the birds, of course I never actually "trust" them, but Ivan needs some training, he's doing great though. The power of the spray bottle!

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
Great looking family of felines you have there. I am especially partial to Halloween kitty cats.